Have you noticed the news during any festive season? Halloween is not any different. Well, I’m not trying to scare you. But there is no harm in learning more safety tips. I did some research and was able to gether some safety tips for the trick-or-treaters.
* Stay within your neighborhood.
* Approach only the houses that have their lights on.
* Stay on sidewalks
* carry a flashlight with you. https://www.amazon.ca/EverBrite-Penlight-Aluminum-Flashlight-Batteries/dp/B01JZ9E0F2
* Avoid wearing costumes that drag on the floor. That is a huge safety issue.
* Please keep a distance from pet animals you don’t know.
* Put on the right shoe size . Not too tight and not too loose.
* Obey traffic signals.
* Have something on your costume that has a reflective color. There are different types of reflective color tape like this link on Amazon https://www.amazon.ca/Kohree-Reflective-Reflector-Trailers-Waterproof/dp/B07PZ6FN83
* Make sure the kids are accompanied by an adult.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! STAY SAFE.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Powered by Best Social Sharing Plugin for WordPress Easy Social Shre Buttons